- Tue, Sep 27BrielleSep 27, 5:30 PM – 7:00 PMBrielle, 610 South St, Brielle, NJ 08730, USAInflammation of the body is the leading cause of modern disease and health issues around the world, but it is reversible and preventable. In my presentation I will discuss what inflammation is and what causes it, as well as ways to combat it, increase your energy, and improve your health. Free!
- Thu, Sep 29BrielleSep 29, 4:30 PM – 5:45 PMBrielle, 610 South St, Brielle, NJ 08730, USAThis is an INTRODUCTION Class. Perfect for ages 8years and up. 4 Week class will begin after intro session. Learn the techniques of fashion design & have fun! Perfect for Kids Ages 8 & up What You Will Learn: *Drawing the 10 head fashion figure *Designing garments on the body
- Thu, Sep 29Brielle Public LibrarySep 29, 5:30 PM – 7:00 PMBrielle Public Library , 610 South St, Brielle, NJ 08730, USAThis month the group will be cooking from AMERICAN FARE, by Charlie Palmer! Everyday Recipes that are sure to please! Each member selects a recipe from the book and prepares the dish to share with the group. To join the discussion and share in the meal, please register to save your spot!
- Sat, Oct 01BrielleOct 01, 10:30 AM – 11:30 AMBrielle, 610 South St, Brielle, NJ 08730, USAIt's time to review & change your Medicare Plans! Annual Election Period is going on now and if you are looking to enroll or review your options, make an appointment with Nicole Pinelli to review your options for 2022/2023! email@example.com, 732.282.2700 or visit www.langbenefits.com
- Multiple DatesTue, Oct 04Brielle
- Thu, Oct 06Brielle
- Wed, Nov 09BrielleNov 09, 6:00 PM – 7:30 PMBrielle, 610 South St, Brielle, NJ 08730, USAGilded Mountain is that rare thing: a historical page-turner that nimbly moves from gritty mining shafts to elegant drawing rooms of an earlier America with all its seething and striving, and where—then, as now—fates are decided by a stroke of luck or unluck, kindness and corruption, and reinvention