top of page
Thu, Oct 21|
College Funding Workshop
College Funding Associates explains it all. Current high school students and their families are welcome.
Registration is ClosedSee other events
Time & Location
Oct 21, 2021, 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM
Brielle Library , 610 South St, Brielle, NJ 08730, USA
About the Event
DID YOU KNOW?
- The average family borrows 39% of the total cost of college?
- Only 37% of college students graduate in 4 years?
- Two thirds of college graduates leave school with financial debt?
Attend this workshop and you will learn…..
- How to maximize your potential for financial aid
- How to lower your ‘Out-of-Pocket’ costs
- Why the FAFSA and your EFC are so critical to the college financial aid process
- How the SAT/ACT scores translate into financial aid dollars
- Why it’s important to look at these issues NOW, before your student heads off to college!
bottom of page